I finished the blanket last night! My very first blanket. I plan on making another one like it, using the same pattern, but the second one will look slightly different because the yarn colour gradation will follow a different order.
Attila has one small segment of floor tile still to lay. Then the project will be on hold until we can obtain the floor polish. The commercial floor polish we need is made specifically for this commercial flooring. The Home Depot was out of stock, and they ordered it at my request. Yesterday their web site said there were 12 containers of it in stock, so we drove to the city to pick it up. Unfortunately the floor polish could not be located, the staff could not find it anywhere in the warehouse or on the floor, so we left empty handed. Except for a small strip of floor trim for the door by the living room, which was $10, but the fellow gave it to us for $2 as an apology for the web site saying an item was in stock, and it being unavailable when we made the drive in to pick it up. Before we try again I will telephone and insist they go and locate it on the shelf.
Hook: 5.00 mm,
Yarn: 4 worsted, Bernat Pop, Foggy Notion, 100% acrylic (8 x 5 oz; 8 x 280 yards)
Foundation: 140 stitches ch 1 turn, repeat until desire length
Stitch: Suzette Stitch
Edging: Top End slip stitch, sides and bottom single crochet, single crochet across top.
Date: 9:00 PM EST Tuesday 21 November 2017
Condition: Mostly Cloudy
Pressure: 101.0 kPa
Dew point: 3.2°C
Wind: SW 24 gust 34 km/h
Visibility: 24 km
“The art of life lies in a constant readjustment to our surroundings.”