Coconut Lime Baked Fish No Sodium
– fish fillets
– 1/4 cup all-purpose FLOUR
– dash ground pepper
– 2 tablespoons lime juice
– 2 tablespoons Olive Oil
– 1 tablespoons coconut shredded
– 1/8 teaspoon xanthan gum, optional
1. Preheat the oven to 375F.
2. Grease a glass baking dish.
3. Dredge the fillets (we used haddock today) in a mixture of 1/4 cup all-purpose flour, and and a dash of pepper, then placed the fillets in a single layer in the baking dish
4. To a glass jar added 2 tbsp of olive oil, 2 tbsp of fresh lime juice, 1 tbsp of shredded desiccated coconut, then screw on the lid on and give it a good shake.
NOTE: add pinch of xanthan gum to thicken if desired
5. Pour the oil and lime mixture over the fish. Bake for 20 minutes, uncovered.SOURCE: My Own
This is our favourite fish recipe!